Please sent inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Director of Accounting
FSLA Status: Non-Exempt
HOAMCO Team members are passionate and work independently, yet understand the value of teamwork. As a company, HOAMCO builds open and honest relationships through communication, and delivers exceptional customer service to each person we come in contact with. All HOAMCO Employees Possess:
- Ability to consistently project a positive image of the Company.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment, while handling interruptions as part of the routine.
- Strong team player, willing to help out and assist others when needed.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Strong sense of and high standard for customer service.
- An enthusiastic, professional, and positive demeanor.
- Integrity and credibility.
Functions & Role
Under general supervision of the Director of Accounting, the Accounting Assistant acts as backup to Banking Manager and Accounts Payable and processes Homeowner and miscellaneous payments.
- Hign School Diploma.
- 2+ years full-time clerical/accoutning experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, E-mail and Accounting Software.
- Post miscellaneous charges as requested by the Community Managers.
- Post Homeowner and miscellaneous checks.
- Assist Homeowners with ongoing payment processing.
- Backup Banking Manager and Accounts Payable.